Hello! No Ripping !

2005-11-06 '
Ahh.. it has been a long time since i last blogged.. but have been too busy.. Bible studies,rush hour event, service and trying to cope with my studies.. Social studies.. I wonder why they made us study everything when only 1 of the topic will come out.. Now I just blindfold myself,pick three topics out of seven to study and that's it.. If none of it come out I dont think I will be doing my Literature paper.. Just no time to study..haha.. Pray for me the ones i study will come out la =p..

O levels..arh..tomorrow start already..looking 2months back i said i will study for Os soon! Woah then now,tomorrow already Os.. time really flies.. haha.. must not waste the time we have.. I roughly prepared for my science and accounts.. but E maths i still worried la.. do the preliminary papers of other school.. always got about 10-15 marks blank..then alot of careless mistakes..Maybe i shouldnt be blogging..feeling guilty already.. time to study lol

LAZINESS will keep your GLORY locked up.



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis