Hello! No Ripping !

2006-01-27 '
Oh! So fast two weeks has passed.. Knocked off from work.. Bid the supervisor and friends good bye :) Haha! Really enjoyed work.. though it has been a little tiring.. I'm gonna take a good break now, wait for my O level results and maybe do part time job.. No more 7 days work that will clash into church services and bible studies.. Even if the pay is a hundred an hour..Yep! Ohh I am gonna take a good break.. Haha.. Tomorrow leaving for Malaysia to visit my relatives and have a reunion dinner.. Have not seen my cousins for ages.. Last year I did not went back once because I had O levels to concentrate on..Looking forward to join back my cellgroup on Sat! See ya guys!



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis