Ohhhhh.. Haha.. Four days went past real quick.. I always dreaded to go back to Malaysia because of the long hours I gotta sit in the car.. Haha.. But it was great when we got there.. First thing went to visit my only grandmother.. She was pretty down with asthma.. And those uncles of mine didn't spare a thought and actually went ahead smoking cigarettes inside the house.. Like what the? Have they no brains?
Went over to my Mum's relatives house.. Just one huge house with four storeys.. Wow.. Haha.. Then my parents played with my cousin's baby.. Really cute.. Her name is Fion.. Sounds like my brother's name Leon.. Haha.. Mixed up :P But she was cute.. 14months can't talk can't walk.. All she did was crawl around, picking up her toys and putting them in a basket.. Those in her path that weren't toys were flunged out of her way..Hahaha.. That's what happened to my Dad's handphone.. But we all laughed.. Had great fun.. Babies so cute.. No worries at all.. I have no memories of my childhood.. I couldn't remember anything that happened from age one to six.. But I was told I was a pain in the ass.. =.=.. I wanna serve in the children's church.. Probably the playgroup service.. Taking care of the those 6months to 18months kind.. But with my looks I doubt any parents would trust me :P Hahaha!..
This year we had the reunion dinner at a quiet restaurant.. Dined with my Dad's side relatives.. Went all well though we couldn't finish the food.. Was great to have the family back together again..Next day went to another house.. I met up with my elder cousins.. Yeah gambled a bit.. I lost $30.. :X
Monday slackky day.. We had nothing to do.. I wanted to buy sparklers/fire crackers.. But couldn't find any.. Haha.. My friend taught me how to make a real huge bomb with just them.. But no avail.. So.. Tv sleep eat was my routine that day..Played with Fion too.. The size of her hands and legs were like only 1/4 of mine..Haha.. My Mum was with me.. Then she ask where kor kor.. She pointed at me..Awww =D lol.. Then time to go back..and.... Here I am!.. But basically just wasting my time away.. Look for job? Maybe!