Hello! No Ripping !

2006-02-12 '
Harlo! Just came back from service. Really blessed by it, learnt the Jesus-way of approaching people. It isn't just about inviting them to church, it is about meeting their needs,fellowshipping with them. All I have done was just inviting them every week, maybe that's why there isn't any progress. I've decided shall fellowship, concentrate one by one. Hehe. John chapter 4, I read through it but never actually seen what depth it could reach into. Pastor Kong meditated on this very chapter, and gave a real good sermon on it. The power of God's word. Haha.

Had a chat with those applying for courses in Temasek Poly. Vincent and Denise. Denise applying the same course as I am, wonder if we two have chance to do project together. Hahaha! Anyway, I have decided that my CCA in Poly would be Track & Field. Though I would really prefer soccer, I rather concentrate on my strengths. Hopefully I would get enough CCA points to enter into a local university. So happy.

I really need a haircut. Looked at the mirror just now, so many pimples. Then my hair was messy, long, untidy. Not nice. Shall cut soon, parents say after New Year. Anyway, I have to sleep now. Attending cellgroup tomorrow, and also having valentines' day dinner for our cellgroup. Cool man! Haha. I still haven't got a gift :( Can't think of a creative,new idea. Got people advice, 'You buy what also the girl also will like one lah...." But anyway I'm not supposed to think of her now! Wahaha. SLEEP



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis