Hee.. Just took off my braces! Finally after four years.. I probably would have gotten on their blacklist already.. Cuz an average person only wears one for 2 years at most.. Haha.. Im extraordinary :) Nah.... I'm lazy.. Didn't put on the rubber bands they told me too that's why dragged so long and the dentist put FIXED rubber bands so I couldn't take it off..Haha..But yeah! Took it off, gotta fix another different set next week.. I was told I needed to pluck out two wisdom tooth.. Like what the :(
Haha..But I do look better though.. I think.. Yep.. Went for soccer today..Long time I never play.. And guess what.. Gonna play three times this week.. Thur with my soccer buddies, Fri with Joshua, and Saturday maybe with the cellgroup.. Haha.. Tired! Ya.. Watched "I Not Stupid Too" too.. Frankly if you ask me I find it quite a good show.. The part the little boy told his father he wanted to buy 1 hour of his time.. Really melted my heart.. Haha..Overall not bad show.. Anyway.. I see many people using the display picture of one of the actor.. -_- My friends had a bad experience with them.. They saw him at TM eating.. Then the actor look over.. They looked back.. But end up the actor 'Diao' them I think.. Haha.. Then passed by one of the posters they kicked his face.. LOL.. Uncouth but humourous.. Haha!
Well.. slacking away now.. I wanna do something productive :p