Hello! Finally got the time to blog again. Have not blogged for quite some time already, I've been really busy. Haha, let's start with Saturday. DELIRIOUS?, famous christian rock band came to City Harvest, they sure did usher us into the presence of God. Really cool, but I think I would enjoy Hillsong United more :P
Fellowship on Saturday night was good, stayed at the foodcourt and later went for pool. Then we went over to Joshua house, he sure's some chef! Haha, though he was a little stingy on the sauce! Kidding,haha! Thanks for the accomodation. Yeah, Only had four hours of sleep before I went for Sunday's service cus Eugene brought a friend who brought her aunt and uncle, so, Yeah. Enjoyed the service with Delirious leading praise and worship again.
Monday, gave Joshua salvation Bible study. I prayed A LOT for the wisdom and not to screw up during the Bible study. Haha,but it was smooth going. Hope to give more of these Bible studies, want the cellgroup to grow :( Though we really have to increase the quality, the spiritual build of our cellgroup. Like Denise said, quantity always follow quality. Same goes for a product. It must have quality so that more people would purchase it. If you produce a billion of that product and have it people facing it everyday, asking them to buy, but it doesn't live up to people's expectation, not many would wanna buy it even it's cheap.
Tuesday, went for prayer meeting at night time. I feel really refreshed after praying in tonges for quite some time. Though I kind of lost my voice, felt good. Haha. Nothing much happened that day, though I went for a little shopping before I went for prayer meeting. I bought 2 books. Already halfway through it now. There's a little poem inside one of the books, share it with you guys. Haha.
Today, morning rushed over to Outram Park for my dental appointment. I was two hours late because I had not set my alarm before I slept last night. Haha, went over to Wei Ting's house in the afternoon for my bible study. Sister Wen Hui took over Brother Ian for the lesson. Probably he has been busy. Hmmm, anyway I am still blessed by the BS. We had a short worship session after it, because we were having a lesson on 'Worship'. Yeah, by anyway she taught us how to worship. Our cellgroup never does this, and it is when someone would sing in the spirit and interprate it in English. Though I heard Sister Tammy telling this before, 'Moving in the Spirit'. Haha. Well, we'll work on our cellgroup once everyone gets together. Now the netballers haven't been joining the cellgroup because they have matches and also this week some getting O level results. Me! Haha. Pray for me, though I have faith that I will be getting into business course. Which polytechnic? I don't know. I was thinking of Ngee Ann, but it's a little far off. We'll see on Friday. Valentine's Day is coming! What's the best gift you can give someone? Be sincere, and tell the person the three simple but powerful words. I wish I could tell you, but it wont be practical :P I'm off.
Put a little sugar into your tea,
That's what Jesus did when He put Himself in me.
Now you can't take the sugar out of the tea
And you can't take Jesus out of me!
Me
Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life
Chatterbox
lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool