the Lord told me: "
Joey, fear robs you of your potential. If you fear, there is no way you are going to move on to the next level. My son, do not be afraid to take up greater challenges, I will be there to aid you in times of crisis. Be convinced of My love for you, you will be filled with confidence."
Wow. I was meditating on this very verse I flipped to, 1 John 4:18. A voice was heard in my head and I believe it was Him. Fear! It is the emotion that holds you back in every thing you fear to do. I looked back at my past, the things which I never dared to attempt because I kept telling myself "I can't do it". Now I look at it in another way, and that is to do it no matter what it is and give my very best shot. It doesn't matter if I fail, because a lesson failed can be a knowledge gained.
When faith is active, it gives you vision. E243, with full faith, has been given a vision of a hundred new members. I believe we can do it. Let the members not feel weak but instead be strong, to reach out to the lost souls out there. Every person in the cell will do their part, approaching people without fear.
O Father I pray for fear to be binded and casted out of them. In Jesus name bless every member that puts his trust in You, under His precious blood, Amen.