Hello! No Ripping !

2006-02-25 '
Wah! This morning woke up felt so refreshed. Thank God for it because I know it's gonna be a real long hetic day for me. Haha! I set off for Expo exceptionally early today, probably because past few weeks have been missing the trains to Expo and gotta wait for 9mins. Terrible, always end up late. But anyway, had a totally new and special encounter today. At Pasir Ris MRT I was approached by few guys. They asked me how long would it take to get there from Hougang, so I just replied an hour or so. Then suddenly a chat just started, wow. Then from their accent(did I get that right? Spelling bee gone case) I could tell they aren't from Singapore. So I just pluck up my courage and ask. Didn't expect that one of them lives near my hometown in Malaysia. Haha! Wow. One of them asked me where I was going, I replied church, then he say "from City Harvest?" Gave a loud YEP! Haha. But anyway, exchanged numbers and my train came so I left. What a new way of meeting new people. If it was the old me, I think I would just answer what they want and keep quiet all the way. Really feel a change in me after I know God. Of cus, a better change! Holy Spirit :D

Service went all well, was pretty long service. We are the body of Christ! ! ! Haha, was reminded about BBQ today. Had this one revelation loong time ago but I somehow didn't think it is a revelation. But ahhhhhh, here it goes. How to start a fire?! You need fire starters, and charcoals. Fire starters are like church leaders,pastors,cellgroup leaders, where they will start the spark by catching the fire of God and spreading them to the charcoals. The charcoals are like members, where they will slowly absorb the word of God and soon enough they will burn RED HOT! More charcoals will be added in to keep the fire going, and that is when we reach out to bring more lost souls to the church. The food you BBQ maybe treat them as the devil. Where you burn their !@# and eat them!!! Haha kidding. But anyway the point here is, the only way the church can grow, is that new members coming in and see that there is a burning passion to know Jesus more. If the older members are seen to be dull, praising God with only a percent of their hearts, the newer members will only take heed from them and do the same, or worse come to worse they wouldn't even stay. Haha. Let's keep the fire going man, those feeling down and low, reignite that fire, remember your first touch from God? Yesss it's amazing.

thank you brothers n sisters for the notes, really appreciate!



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis