
1.The results of your application are as follows:
Posted Institution:TEMASEK POLYTECHNIC
Course Name: BUSINESS/LOGISTICS & OPS MGT/MKTG
The first stepping stone! I'm gonna study real hard put in all my effort to get a place in the university. Praise God that I can study what I enjoy. Money? Yes. Haha! So excited just can't wait for school to start. Gonna meet new people, gonna have things to do once again. It's so bored staying at home facing the computer everyday. Haha, but I find myself weird. When I was in school, I missed the holidays like never before. But during the holidays I can't wait for school to start. I miss having people around me, secondary school was great. My soccer buddies, those days when we played soccer almost every single day after school. Netball court, Basketball court, Field, Canteen, Classrooms, Corridors, General office, Toilets, Staircases, Carpark, yes we have played in almost everywhere. Also, my classmates who were always there in times of 'trouble'. I remembered once I was given a dressing down for not passing up an assignment but TongTeck, GuanHeng, that group, always willingly do for me. I feel so guilty, they're so nice right? =P Many others I haven't mentioned but this list can go on forever. Great times we had together...But oh well, we gotta move on. God I pray that you bless every single one of them, may they get into the course they want. xD Ima sign off