Hahahahaha! There is an influence on some people's blog these few days, because of the words they learnt in spelling bee! Very cute. Hahaha. Ahem you know who! Haha. Spelling Bee. I wonder if they will open up for pre-poly students and all. If they open up at least I got something to do. I'm bored,rotting at home. Luckily tomorrow got soccer, but at 7am again. Always play early to avoid the sun -_-
I need to get a haircut, but the problem is I don't know what to cut?! Headache man. Haha. Wanna re-dye my hair also, probably highlight. Or maybe back to black? Argh. Haha, anyway, been sleeping ALOT these few days. I can wake up at 8 then I go back to sleep at 10 till 12. Then around 4 I take another 2hours nap. Must be too bored. Sigghh, Liverpool is out of CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. They lost in both legs, home and away ground to Benfica. Argh.
Oh yeah, I've got a sudden interest in baking! Haha. Don't know why but I kept pestering my Mum to teach me how to bake cookies and cakes. Maybe cos' I've been watching this show where this guy takes up baking for a girl's sake. Sooo lomantic. But of cos, I'm doing for my own interest. Haha! Probably will sign up for some classes. Weee. Weekends are coming, this Sunday going out with family for lunch. Japanese restaurant at a hotel, Shioook. Can't wait for cellgroup and service!
Few days ago I fell asleep on my computer table. Woke up with a stiff neck. Haha, cannot turn my head to the left. Have to turn my body together with head, look retarded, you try! Haha. But God has been great to me, I went for prayer meeting on tuesday. They prayed for healing, after meeting was over. My neck didn't hurt anymore. Haha. Really cool! Believe in God for healings! I know many out there are sick. Recover recover soon!
I miss you~ :( that's why I hate talking to you!