Hello! No Ripping !

2006-03-01 '
Hey! Haha. Just borrowed a digital camera from my Dad, so decided to try out a little. Fun! Some pictures below. Yeah, my trophies and medals, show off right?! But I'm proud of it, did a little wiping here and there so it wouldn't grow stuff on it. Haha. I have decided that I would join Track and Field when I get into Poly. Just need couple of CCA points so that it would be easier for me to enter into SMU. My next GOAL. I had always wanted to get into business course since Sec 1, now this is my next goal to work on. So hopefully that little CCA requirement (5%) to get into local U would help me out!

Jealous or not? =P

All the four corners used to be for trophies and medals, but now, I made one cabinet section for the christianity-related books and all. Haha. Used to keep them in one drawer, but nah, deserves a better place yeah!

Here's tha little piggy coinbox. Just felt like taking a picture of it. Haha. Gift from someone special on my last birthday =P.. Oww.. Of all her gifts, the best gift was her bringing me to know God!

So blessed! Indeed, very blessed is the month of Febuary for me! Haha. I can't help but to praise God for all the works He has done for me in this month. But I know that the best is yet to come, I will continue to serve you my Lord as a humble servant. Wee. This morning was real chaotic for me though. Haha. I was awaken probably four or five seperate times, kept receiving messages. I did not expect so many to wish me on my birthday, and yes I am feeling guilty to those whom I didn't wished to. Haha. But anyway, Mum passed me a $200 Ang Pow and said it was from her and Dad. Haha. Soooo good. I need to do lotsa shopping, Poly starting soon must you know, wear smart. Haha. Later in the afternoon, went to meet Joyce and Jiemin for a great fellowship. Really nice to have us seated together, chat and chat about our experiences in church and all. Haha. Thanks for the great time guys!

Hallelujah. I was reminded of this very verse today. Matthew 9:37 "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few." I kept reading it, until I realised! E243 has been receiving loads of blessing from Him, truly this is our time of harvest, all of us know it. But as a matter of fact, it is also true that we are a little short of caretakers in the cellgroup. This verse speaks about us! Wow, so I prayed,prayed.... How are we gonna reap the fullest of this great harvest?.... In the past, there used to be Jesus going around to heal the sick as a form of evangelism, but He is now seated on the right-hand throne of our Father in heaven. How?

God : "Unity is strength." YES AMEN!

Indeed. That's what we need in our cellgroup! To reap the greatest harvest, everyone has to play their part in it. There is no such one-man show. Let us be compassionate to the lost, or rather, the new friends that are coming. Do you remember the first time you stepped into the house of God? Yes, I do. I remembered coming to church the first couple of times, I was lost only knowing two or three out of twenty people? But there was people there for me to make me feel I am part of it. I'm sure it happened to you too. So let us do the same, let's feel for them, brothers and sisters! Fellowship shall not be within us only, but dragging the friends in too, so all will have fun. Ohhh, so blessed by Your simple, but strong advices.

Lord I pray that you increase the unity in E243, let us flow as one river. Ohh that your blessings on us will never deplete, for we truly appreciate what You are giving us. Thank you thank you thank you! Amen.




Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis