Problems and problems, flooding through your life and seem never ending, and you stand in one corner screaming for help but nobody hears. But remember, God is always there for you. God never
forsakes you.
"No, I don't think God is there. He doesn't care about me anymore..."
You are
wrong! God cares for you, and wants you to be an over-comer of problems and obstacles. Why do I say that? Imagine yourself as a parent now, and you have a child who is newborn and is learning how to walk. Do you carry them around and never allow them to learn how to walk? No, of course. If you do, your child would be as good as a handicap. You must let your child wander around, and each time he falls, he picks himself up to try again until he has learned how to walk. God wants us to do the same to us too, by allowing us to
learn, if He gives us His hand in everything we do, we will not become a fruitful person. Our Father in heaven wants us to learn from the problems, and He never gives a problem ever too big for you to solve. So if He believes in you, where is the faith in yourself?
An encouragement to you, you really need to change your character. First you will definitely need a
positive attitude. You must always look on the positive side of every single thing you handle. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY can make you feel lousy without your consent. I believe there are some teachers out there giving their students low self esteem by saying "You are too stupid to handle this." If you were to eat the teacher's words and put into your head, you will think that you are never good enough to overcome! This is the wrong again. What should you do? THROW the words back into the teachers mouth!
Ignore negative comments that will pull your faith down. You must then have the determination to prove the teacher wrong. If others can do it, why can't you?
Second, clear off those past bondages that you experienced. So what if you never scored above 50 for that particular subject? It doesn't mean that you will keep getting that result. You will just have to keep changing the way you face the problem. The past will affect you that is why you have to
MOVE ON. Be a person that crosses that line to avoid the pull from the hurting words that people give. There will be temptations for you to give up at times, but if you do not keep trying, how are you gonna release glory. Pull yourself up and work towards your goal!
"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead. I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
Put your heart into the things you want to improve on. This way nobody can stop you from getting what you want. I believe you can, God believes in you too, its just all up to you. You choose the way you want to live life. I feel for you too, I know the problems can really affect your life, but I will definitely try my best to help you if you ask. You have friends around you to help out too because they care, sought their help. Once God sees you working on it so hard, compassion moves Him, He will help you!
God loves you equally much