This morning, woke up, wanted to leave early for soccer, but fell asleep again while waiting for Dad to finish using the bathroom. [to finish using.... my english jialat, but lazy to rephrase] Then I was late! But lucky the rest was late too. Haha. Played Soccer till 1130 then I rushed back home, get song sheets done and printed and left for cellgroup. All busy and busy, until comes the shiok part.
I met the brothers before cellgroup for a mini praise/worship/prayer session. I met Leonard early to practice,but because of superb punctuality, all the brothers were there already when we arrived, except for some who had PO or some other reasons. Haha. It's our first time holding it, and it really strengthened the bond within ourselves. Though praise and worship didn't flow that well like cellgroup or service, we were proud of ourselves! Holy Spirit guided us yea! Haha. Got through it, prayed for everything we could for the brothers in E243. Yeah. I was worried they didn't enjoy it, but some came up to ask "eh next time we every time before cell organise this!" really excited for our growth =D
Cellgroup as per usual. Praise was great great awesome terrific! Yeah, presence of God really touched me when we sang 'Miracle Maker'. Waaahhhh. I really wanna serve you more Lord, but the right way. Being willing, and not to please others. I will spend my time seeking the answer in my quiet time for next couple of days, or even weeks? We'll see.
Ask and you shall be given