Hello! No Ripping !

2006-03-30 '
Wow, So many good news to share! Praises and praises to God who has been blessing my family so faithfully. My brother just got a place in NTU and my Dad kind of hit a jackpot in Genting. No they aren't hardcore gamblers, my Dad always play smart, win money then go drink coffee and head home! Haha. Then I also got a place in TP. Like, wah really thank God for all this.

Yesterday was fun. Attended POS for the first time, and everyone there was real friendly! Made a couple of friends already. Haha. At first I thought to myself "go so far, don't know worth it or not" Haha but can tell you I didn't regret. Tried cheerleading for the first time, though kana quite number of scoldings, quite fun. Cuz at first my timing not right then cannot lift the person up, like, LOL. Yeah, after that went home and did nothing else.

Today I stayed home, practice my guitar for like 4hours and my index finger really hurts man. Haha, but I know if it was like the past where I played fifteen minutes and put the guitar aside I will never breakthrough. Now my strumming getting better, not like last time cannot make it. Haha. Phew, anointing from Him. =D Really happy la. Don't think can sleep already. Wee.

it's time to move on



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis