Hello! No Ripping !

2006-03-12 '
Wow. Today real busy busy busy day, but I had some great fun. Morning I woke up, half awake, gave Leonard a morning call, didn't know what he was talking I just say Ok good wake up wake up. Haha. Met him up to teach him A maths, not bad la, need a lot of improvement though. Improvement on his punctuality also! Forever late. Haha. Then went over to EXPO to meet the rest for study group. Coffee bean not really good place to have big study groups, shall find another place next week. Yeah.

Soon after that went off to meet the other members. Got the same seats like last week, though facing side, but I don't mind, because God's presence fills the whole hall! Haha. Shiok. After service went off to find place for fellowship, but food court all filled with people. Terrible, got some kind of exhibition going on I guess. So we went up second floor, then went over to coffee bean. Haha. A bit hetic, but after awhile we settle down then everyone having fun! Woohoo. Elkan, naughty haha play with balloon whack on people's head. Cute! Children all super hyper active haha.

Lunch lunch lunch, tomorrow at japanese restaurant. Gonna eat my fill! The salmon really soooo nice larh. Jealous?! Haha. I wanna get some rest soon, though I feel there is something missing, like forget to do something. Umm.. stuck here for like thirty minutes already. I'm off -_-



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis