Hello! No Ripping !

2006-04-21 '
Heyas! Didn't really enjoy today's orientation. We screamed at the top of our voices for like 5hours, crazy cheerleading, think I can hear the voice in my head already. "Business Go Business You go We go." -_- But overall ok la cos I got to know more people today! Cos we were mixed up when the Business school got together, so I met few others from HTM course. Exciting. Then also got to know my classmates more, it's weird but somehow they usually follow where I walk. Haha. Shall head down to church and all of them follow! lol! Kidding. Well also received my schedule today. Really shiok lah, at most was like 4hours a day. Then in between there are like interval breaks of like 2hours, can probably go join lotsa activities since schedule isn't that tight. I'm thinking of floorball, track, rock climbing, cheerleading, or maybe soccer? Unsure because I heard there wasn't any CCA for street soccer. Haha. Excited. Shall enjoy freshman year.

Play hard, study hard.
Connect,Network,Excel.



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis