I need to build up confidence in myself. Yep! That's gonna be my goal. Today during orientation, they taught tons and tons of cheers. ENDLESS. I kept shouting and shouting OEII till voice sexy. I'm having a little sore throat. It was pretty fun in the first part of orientation, we learnt cheers, then they had chicken little and stich to entertain us. But later on after lunch, we walked around campus, introduce here and there, and had a competition between the diplomas in business sch on who had the loudest and best cheer. Pretty boring because the cheerleaders couldn't get everyone's attention, just too many people. My course itself have 21 classes. Though kinda boring, but yeah made couple of friends already, looking forward to tomorrow's games and all. Gonna stop here need rest.
The faster you go, the less stable you are
The higher you climb, the harder you fall
Must be slow and steady..ahhhhh! lol
[..i need you..]"