Hello! No Ripping !

2006-04-02 '
My lovely quiet time with Him
I asked God, why? Why is it when it comes near to the weekends I get frustrated by the things I am given to do? Does anyone knows what I'm going through? Why isn't it like the past where I could just come and enjoy service and fellowship? Why? Is there any way You can help me? I want to continue helping out in Your kingdom, but how can I cope with the problems I face every week? My questions kept going and going, all bottled deep down inside my heart. Then, I heard words rising up to me, I wrote it out. I know it is not my conscience, but God's speaking to me.

"My child, come here. You are secured in My arms, do not worry at all, My love for you will keep you going.... "

That warm shiver felt so good. Those words of encouragement left me in tears. I just feel so refreshed, so renewed. The problems I had felt tiny all of a sudden. I started flipping through the bible till I came across this two verses.
Genesis 29:20, "So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed only a few days to him because of the love he had for her." Wow. I served for only a few months and it already seemed like never ending.
Ephesians 6:6, "...not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart..." God's telling me, do things out of LOVE!!!

So I asked God again, "What can love give?!"

Willingness. The defination of "will" is the diligent purposefulness or rather, determination. In the Genesis verse above, Jacob was willing to serve, because he loved. Things get done easily when you are willing. Even when there is frustations because it went hay wire, you should take it into hand and should never never let your emotions respond to the problem. If you do, things will definitely not get better and you will feel worned out. Instead, you should remain calm and being determined to have it done and overcomed, you will eradicate the frustations and have things done step by step. I am still working on this, because when things doesn't go the way I want it to, I will get worned out and lose hope. But it's no longer gonna happen! I will work towards changing my attitude. My Spirit decides how I react to problems in future, not my flesh, nor my emotions. I must have the willingness, and first of all I have to start out by loving people.This is the revelation I should have seeked when I first became a helper of the cellgroup. My pride took me way too high, on the outside I was willing but in the inside I was not. But, now things are gonna change!

Things done when you know Who you are doing it for
Things done when you set your heart on it
Things done out of love will always seem easy to be done.
Things done out of obligation will always seem never ending.
LOVE, AMEN!



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis