"What if my friends see me this way.. what would they think of me..?"
Ever had these thoughts running through your head? Well, it's a sign of lack of confidence. This will in turn pull you back from the things you wanted to attempt to do. Human nature? Can say that. I know my real personality. I'm a crazy person inside of me, excited in everything I do, and always enthusiastic. But it's the lack of confidence, that forced out another character in me, which is to be like someone else that looks cool? Which is wrong, very wrong!! I wanna be myself. ME and MYSELF. God, remove those thoughts in my head. I need this attitude which is "I do not care what people think, if it's in Your will let it be done." I love meeting new people, but its hard to blurt out the first sentence of introducing myself, because of my lack on confidence. CHANGE ME LORD!