Hello! No Ripping !

2006-04-26 '
Wow! Finally, a break. Past few days I've been running around and reaching home late. Now I've got a little time to blog. x)
Let's start with Monday. First day of school, woke up left house early but was kinda worried I might reach late cos buses that arrived were constantly packed. Sheesh. They said if you were late for just a min you would be marked late or 15 mins thereafter you will be marked absent. Fortunately made it on the dot. Had my first tutorial, which was on communication skills. Great, enjoyed it, was a little like learning English. Haha. But after lesson, was like 3 hours of break. Went with the guys to the canteen to have our lunch then we headed down for pool at Pavillion. -_- Then we went for lecture on management. Never in my life had such a relaxing schedule. School usually starts at eleven or nine ends at four. Haha. Ended about four, then had POS training. Training was fruitful, we managed to pull off couple of stunts already. Now we're left with the dance, a little arrangement here and there and we're done! Preview is this Sunday. Yeah. Training ended about 9pm. When I reached home I was already half dead. Did couple of revision before I headed to bed

Tuesday, woke up, went for tutorial and lecture. Tutorial, communication skills again. Then I was appointed Treasurer of the class. I think my calling is to be some kinda person who manages money. -_- I handle the cellgroup funds too. Haha! But anyway, after tutorial again we had 2 hours break. This time we went to play soccer! Haha, so good right. But the weather was terribly scorching so we played for awhile only. Went over to applied science canteen, air-conditioned! Food was okay. Yeah, then headed for lecture on business accountings. Took POA in secondary school, so didn't took much effort to understand the first chapter. Muahaha, must aim for a distinction in this subject! After lecture, rushed over to Jurong West for church prayer meeting. Shiook la. Felt good but when reached home was dead tired.

Wednesday, which is today, most shiok day, but more to come. There's no school tomorrow =D Can watch soccer tonight. Oh, about today. Went for lecture at 11, and school ended. Went to eat kfc with the guys then headed back to school to check out the CCAs. I signed up for Track and Floorball. My first track training is tomorrow, I just pray that there is no rain. Haha. POS training is also tomorrow. Don't know which to go. Will see tomorrow

Yeah, that's about it. Today had like 4hours of sleep when I reached home. Very shiok. Anyway, been reading newspapers alot lately. My dad keeps reminding me last time that I gotta read a lot so that it's easier to start out topics when I'm out there in the working world! Missed my Dad. and of course my mum who's forever nagging at me to brush my teeth before I sleep. Ahh, nevermind one more week before they're back. God protect them please! Thanks :] I'ma head off to bed now, wake up later to watch soccer!
Pray that my brothers and sisters will receive Your anointing, let them shine for You in their mid year results!!



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis