Wow! This morning woke up super duper early, left house at like 6am to meet couple of ppl to go for emerge basketball / captain ball. It was awesome! I only participated in Captain's ball, played two matches. We won the first score of 4-1 and lost the second match which is semi finals 1-0. I've learnt lotsa things from this! Firstly, UNITY IS STRENGTH. I can't help agreeing. The first team we played with, they had the three guys running the team, and the four other girls who played were like statues. Just run around, shouting and screaming, never getting the ball. But our team [
Leonard, Edmond, Elise, Eunice, Shi Han, Xiu Yuan] + Grayson, Dennis, Chu Guan as cheer leaders, did an incredible job. I could see teamwork and everyone gets a fair share of the ball, unlike the other team where the guys play among themselves. Yep!
A stig by itself is easy to break, but getting a bundle of stig would be harder to break, or maybe even impossible. So stick together, we will rule. Amen?
Second thing I learnt, maybe I shouldn't say, but it's burning in me. Girls may seem gentle on the outside, but inside, fwah, tigeress. The second team we played with today, their girls were like un-human. It's like once you intercept their pass or block them, they will go on screaming at you "You foul lah you foul" then give the wanna-slap kind face. Then they will even go up to you and shoulder knock you. That girl who did it to me, I give you grace, if not you would have gone back with one tooth missing. I was pissed inside, by the behavoir these people claim to be embassador of Christ. I even heard one cellgroup leader was screaming at us because she? supports the southians. Purely immature. Not being sore, but if you were there, you will know what Im trying to say.
That's why, it's an imperfect church. Nobody's perfect what. Only God is.
But anyway all ended well. It was a great fellowship between us. We've never played as a team before. Yeah, after that went over to Eunos for lunch together. Today we didn't had to queue! So only reached hall 8 around 430pm. Shiok. Enjoyed service very much. It was awesome! Pow-der-ful message, will probably meditate on it when I'm much free. I have loads of things to do for next few days. Oh yeah! Today I met one of my classmates in church. Si xiu! She was like "hey u u u joey u from CHC oso arh wow praise God!" then my brain was processing "who is this ah, so familiar" Haha. Seriously she looks different without her specs. But partly also because I have different groups of friends so must slowly cancel cancel out.
Cellgroup brothers n sisters
TRP POS brothers n sisters
TP Classmates
Sec school classmates
Pri school classmates
Thought for super long before I realised it was her. LOL. Awesome. Shall combine TP classmates and cellgroup brothers n sisters into one group. So all attend church! Muahaha =x Gonna sleep real soon, have POS tomorrow I need ample rest. =D
iwnacya