Hello! No Ripping !

2006-05-07 '
Finally, a days' break!! I'm starting to appreciate my weekends more already. Haha. Monday to Friday, always packed with lotsa things to do. And I hate it when my schedule clashes. Look at Tuesday and you will know what I mean
Monday - School and POS
Tuesday - School, and POS/Track training/Prayer meeting
Wednesday - School and POS
Thursday - School and Track training
Friday - School and make up cellgroup
Saturday - Lord's day!
So its like, only Sunday is my rest day. And the only day I can sit down and have dinner with my family. Sigh. I've got a scolding from my parents already, say church activities taking up too much of my time. Nevermind, will find a way out! Haha. Was feeling really down cos of this and couple other stuff. Thank God for retarded kor, just put a nick "I need chocolates" and she came online to cheer me up. Thanks! =D Hopefully POS will end soon then i'll be less busy.

Woo, just studied for like 8 hours straight. Can't believe how hardworking I am now. Haha. Why wasn't I in the past? Weird, maybe different way of studying. I'm gonna score As and AD in my modules man. Hoho. Anyway I'm going off now, need to do some research on globalisation

i wonder, do you even care?



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis