Hallelujah! Finally a day off. Supposed to have POS, but my team wasn't there so I would rather practice the dance at home. Time to blog blog blog!
Wednesday, a looong day. School from 11 to 5, then I went for POS practice. My team's stunt still half half only, but we managed to throw Joanna really high on the basket toss. We must practice more!! Emerge is so near! Hope to coordinate our stunts with the timing and we're done! Practiced till about 10 that day. Yeah. Fruitful training
Thursday, an aweesomee fun day. I went for Emerge Counter-Strike competition. At first I was disappointed that I had to play with my own cluster, then had to play with people I didn't know. But I was super super wrong to feel that way. Haha. Matthew, Amos and Han Xian were my teamates, all POS peng yous. We had a LOT of fun playing as a team, we were like enjoying ourselves in the preliminary rounds. Laughing here and there while killing, no serious tactics or any of that sort. Haha, but unfortunately we got kicked out at quarter finals. Ohhhh so fun lol. Went home pretty late that day.
Today! I had the greatest day. Wahoo. Woke up very early, met up with my classmates. It was CCN day and we had to set up a stall. We sold waffles and pancakes, but not made, it was all bought from a shop nearby our school. Should have sold roses, I bet the stall which sold them earned a ton :P Haha. Ey, but seriously it's not easy to set up business! Logistics items are a way long list. But i guess the business was pretty good, earned about $100, I left early cos I had cellgroup. Cellgroup was awwweeeeeesooommmeee. Long time I haven't gone for E243's cell. Finally got a chance to! Heh, message was great, know God initimately, fellowship was great, haven't had a chance to catch up with them for a long time already.
Alright i'm off for dinner, parents calling me =D