Haloo! I'm so tired. Every single day there is things to attend to or do. Monday was sports preliminaries, Tue there was my floorball trial, and today I had POS training. Tomorrow will be a class outing and track training, and Friday POS. Oh yeah, talk about floorball trial first. Haha, didn't really know how to shoot so the ball I hit flew like super high. Yeah, then second part of the trial was to run shuttle run. I did a 9.72! Haha. And next part of the trial was 100m. I don't think it was really 100m, because my timing was 10.43. I would be in olympics already =P Don't know if I got in, but I hope not, cos the track guy told me said if I didn't attend a certain percentage of trainings I won't get any SEAL points. The points needed to get into university. So, yeah. Oh yeah my class also went out together for lunch on that day. Haha! First time we had the class together for lunch. I just found out there's another city harvester and a number of christians in our class. Like wow!
This morning I woke up in a daze. I was thinking what's next because I fell asleep while reading my notes last night. A bit blur, don't like that feeling -_- But after awhile listen praise songs then okay already. Haha! I did a class fund statement to be accountable where the money has gone, so that no one can accuse me of dipping into the funds =P I'm so tired. Shall go read up today's lecture notes, attempt the quiz and head off to bed. Changjin? =( Not sure can tahan thru the show. Haha. SEE ya