Hello! No Ripping !

2006-05-10 '
Ohhhhhh. Mother's day is coming! My family is going to Soup Restaurant to celebrate. I'm gonna get a present for my Mum though I'm a little short of cash now. Maybe i'll make instead of buy, more sincere eh?! Yeah. Shall think up of something. Friday may not be able to attend Ps Phil Pringle's service though. Sheesh. I've been so looking forward to attend cellgroup, cos there is no school on Vesak Day. But so zhun, cellgroup cancelled due to special guests. Haha =.= I have not attended my own cell for like a month already. Always go for make up =( But it's still good anyway

Past few days I have been so very sick. Finally went to the doctor last night, found out I have a little throat infection. Really hurts, always take at least an hour before I can get to sleep. But ya, recovering already! Today we celebrated Christabel's birthday! My TP classmate. The whole class worked together for it to be a surprise. Haha. But one thing weird was that we bought two cakes. Due to some miscommunication haha. But oh well we had fun anyway. I love my class =D Tomorrow gonna have soccer after class!!

School has been great. So far I still understand every thing the lecturers taught. Woohooo. Okay I'm off to rest, gonna watch Chang Jin! =x

Do not try to build people's faith by putting fear in them



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis