Divine empowerment is based upon my acceptance of responsibility for what God has called me to do. God has already given me power and authority, it's only to see whether I would accept that responsibility? But....
"You aren't a good example yourself."
"You won't make it."
"Who knows, you might make them worse?"
"What makes you think you are greater?"
Never ending attacks from the devil filled my head. I want to grow the cellgroup, not for my glory, but for my Father in heaven. That's the bigger part of the picture, but the smaller part is, 3 people has been put under me[in the cellgroup]. I really wish to work together with them and help each other grow strong for God. But I have fears, would I be able to do it?
I have asked the Holy Spirit countless times, how can I approach them? How do I get them together? I got no answer. I flipped through the bible, sermon notes.. till I came across this.
"If you are able to solve someone's problem, you can become a person of influence. Once you accept the responsibility, the empowerment comes, then you will receive strength and anointing from God."
So, simple. Look out for their problems and resolving them shall be my first step. Thank You Father, and, devil, your words shall be binded, never to be heard! =D
LET IT BE UNTO YOUR WILL!!