
Group photo

My former team : YongHeng , Jonathan, Joanna, and Me

Group photo with banner

Group photo with pastor YK

TRP <3
A long awaited rest day for me! Amazing, slacked through the day by studying and sleeping. Shall update my blog since it has been a VERY long time. Aha! Firstly wanna thank TRP POS peeps for bringing me out of my comfort zone. When I was down, my team was there to encouarge me. I felt God's love through them. Thank you very much Jonathan Esmond and Joanna =) We had the least practice but we worked together to get it done. Hee! We put up a great performance on Thurday night. Although we didn't win, I felt the great unity within the cluster. Awesome guys.
Physically so worn out, but so spiritually charged up within the past four days. First time I attended Emerge conference and its really great! I went for all sessions and almost every event. Thursday was the POS night, we were all eagerly waiting backstage. When it was time to praise and worship we went out to the hall, but we were brought back in when the second worship song started. We didn't stop there though, we sat down at the backstage in clusters and worshipped. No practicing, we're hungry for God. Tears almost ruined the makeup =.= Haha. But anyway put up a performance and went to conference room for sermon. Yeah, whole night took pictures then went home.
Friday, I went down to school with my parents to sign the tuition grant at 9.30am. Took a cab down to EXPO for session 2 at 10.30am to 1.30pm. Took cab back to school for school 2pm to 6pm and cab back to church for night session. Seriously spent alot my pocket money already, I'm left with $3.50 to last through my week, but I'm still trusting God to bring me through! He always does. Haha. I lost my voice already by then because of the non stop shoutings. There was Kelly Poon, Taufik and Jun Yang who came down to perform. Shocking guests =P
Saturday, woke up early for my track event. It wasn't all that tense because I saw my cellgroup and retarded kor. So nice to have them come down to support. Thanks guys! I ran my first event 100m, I gave my best already but ended up 4th. Ran barefooted, now I'm suffering the effects from it, lots of cuts. Hehe, got 4th for my 200m race too. It's a great experience, cos it's the first time I never won in a race! =x Hahaha kidding, we're all winners. It was great, meeting people there and seeing the love of the supporters. Rushed home took a bath and went to church for talentime. Many great talents in our church, especially the one with the bead boxing[spell correct?] I was so amazed by it lol. Then stayed on till night time, Sun was back in church to perform. Hiak hiak.
Sunday, woke up early again. Went for the second last session, the message on being a fox for Christ. Haha really great larh. Pastor Kong indeeeeed anointededed. After that, went to check out spelling bee contest. I have fullest of respect to them, for their courage and their intellect. HOW COULD THEY REMEMBER SUCH A CHIM WORD? Haha. Gosh, super smart. There's the primary school kid, forgotten his name, but he's very adorable. Facial expressions made him the crowd favourite, but sadly he ended up 2nd. But good enough, $800 man! We went out of the hall to queue once again, this time was grand finale so queued for very long. Enjoyed the praise and worship, almost 1 and 1/2 hour. Love to stay in the presence of God. Then they gave out the prizes to the winners of the events held, cheered for indivual clusters like mad. Haha. South and JC/CI won the overall champions. Hee. Ended all well. Went home to study after that. I was really worried because I have not read the lecture notes that was taught on Friday. Yeah, but thanks to Denise for her great encouragement, I told myself God will guide me through the paper.
Today, did the paper and it was smooth sailing. I did every question with confidence. I think can score above 90 ba! We'll see =) Thank Him for anointing. Yeah! So tomorrow's paper will be accounts, I'm more or less prepared for it already. So.. Shall spend my time with Him =D End here, finally an updated blog =p
thank you for everything.