It's been awhile since I updated my blog. Well, got couple things on my mind right now so.. Yeah. School has reopened, and first week is a dedication to present our projects. I just felt that I did awesome-ly well in my trial oral presentation today. I forced myself to provide visual contacts with my audience, and it was indeed tough, but I got the hang of it after awhile. The common comments from my classmates were - confident. I was extremely nervous, I didn't know I could show confidence through my body language. Thank God for it, that we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him. And also gotta thank Leonard for giving me suggestions for my introduction on the presentation. Although he meant it as a crappy joke, but it was "impressive" some said. lol.
Computer system application project went smoothly too. I was surprised at how much one of my group member did, by editing the background of the project I sent her, and couple more things she did. Little did I expect, but she's not a free rider afterall. Good job. Presenting the project wasn't that tough, did it in a group. I just know so well that I'm gonna do well for this semester's modules. Will blog my results as soon as I get them back =)
Just found an awesome verse. Gonna meditate on it for couple of days. Colossians 3:22-25. "
Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God. And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ. But he who does wrong will be repaid for what he has done, and there is no partiality."
Blogging anything that comes to my mind right now. I fell asleep just now from 8pm to 11pm, so can't really get to sleep now. Probably watch soccer later on, but not much of an exciting match - Switzerland vs Urkaine. School starts at 11am tomorrow, so I'll probably have sufficient rest. Meaningless blogging, I'll end here.
CG funds :
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due,
When it is in the power of your hand to do so.
Do not say to your neighbor,
"Go, and come back,
And tomorrow I will give it."
When you have it with you.
Proverbs 3:26 =x