Hello! No Ripping !

2006-06-30 '

Well, preparing my oral presentation coming up next week. I'm doing on customer service and I myself, feel that it's a very interesting presentation! I just love presenting, it's very much like preaching to a crowd? Haha. I gathered newspaper articles for over 2 months already, proved useful, LOTS of information on customer service. I don't think I did too well in my report writing, this shall pull me back up. I got my suit too! Gotta wear formal for my presentations, so yeah. Went to G2000 with my family today, spent quite a lot. Felt guilty, but my parents said 'doesn't matter the price, as long as you like it,' love my parents so much!

Principles of management is so useful. Just had a lecture on 'Leading' and just to show you guys, here are some of the key points below needed for a great leader. Seriously, I think Denise would so love this module. Haha. It was during lecture when I thought about cellgroup, and as a leader of E243, she has accomplished most of the points.



So yes, I just did a revision for that topic. Haha! Isn't it awesome when I can apply or see what I study? Sometimes I wonder if studying geography or history actually helps? What if you know that 60 years back japanese ran through this country and killed many. Are you gonna pass by it everyday and say "wow look, japanese soldier walked past here." Oh well, it's all parts and parcels of education. I'm just glad that I have crossed the first hurdle of secondary school education. Now I study what I enjoy, that's why I do so well. And once again it came to my mind, I should enjoy serving, with sincerity. Why so hard? I must realise something. What's that something? Time will tell =/

Well, totally bored now. I need to get some sleep real soon. Tomorrow going for make up cell at bedok with Vincent. Supposedly today, but because too many people probably so yeah. Tomorrow. Or rather today. Bleah, im off.




Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis