WORLD CUP FRENZY! Haha. Just awesome, watched a match with my family couple hours ago. It can't get anymore exciting when you see your mum standing up to cheer for the team. Wahaha. Really cool la, enjoyed the time spent with my wonderful family. My sleeping schedule is totally changed because of this already, now I can stay awake till 6am -_- Brazil is yet to play, it's gonna be goooood.
Not forgetting my projects though, I have 4 projects due 2 weeks later. Oral presentation on Customer Service, if anyone has a cut out on it, will really appreciate it. =D I gotta set up a website with my team too, one on marketing products. I really wanna do up a good website, because my As are up for grabs!! Wahaha. Oh yeah, CG BBQ is wed! Can't wait for it yeah. It's gonna be the first time we're doing it. Pray for God's protection over us, nowadays keep raining. Haha.
Retarded kor is finally black! I mean back xD haha, should be darker after couple of days hanging out at beaches. Hmmm. I don't know what to blog already, shall end here.
doyouknow?yoursmilesarelovely