Hello! No Ripping !

2006-07-28 '
I'm aching all over! Hahaha, what an awesome day I had yesterday. Started the day terribly. Woke up about 6 plus in the morning to print out some stuff on the principles of management project that we were supposed to present in the afternoon. THEN I had to rush out to lavender to make my identification card. I was so frustrated, wished that I didn't lost my wallet. But it was alright, very efficient service, compared to Malaysia where you had to wait for HOURS. Haha. Done with it, I rushed to school to meet my group - Benjamin, Yvonne, Xiuqing, Grace and Jazreel. We just had one or two run throughs, and no practice on the skit we were going to put up at all. Didn't had much time because we were editing the lengthy slides and creating some new ones. But thank GOD! All went smoothly. I believe lah, our group is the best!! :X Great job guys. We took some pictures after the presentation!

My classmates. We rawk!!

Their laughters can shake the earth

Do you know that sign is a vulgar in italian? Oh so innocent teacher....... lol

This tutor, Mr Leong, is the best tutor compared to the rest I have. He's really funny and always try his best to make his class interesting. He acted before in Holland V, haha. Joker, glad to have him as POM tutor. Haha. After presentations were over, went to meet ahaaahaha for awhile. Even just a short while with you can make me sooooooooo happy. You rawk :)

After that I met up again with my classmates for soccer! We played for almost 4hours. Haven't enjoyed soccer for so long already. I miss the feeling of scoring goals :X Wahaha. Just had great great fun, knowing my friends' friend and all. Yep! Then I went home with weixiong. While waiting for the bus(which was always full cos 6pm peak hour), we waited for cab. We hoping can find the white cab, haven't increase price one. Waited for very long, finally we got one, but the price was raised too. Like -_- Supposed to be SMART cab, green one. But well, was dead tired anyway. So that's how the day ended!

Just went for make up cellgroup, ended about 10. Message was on valleys. Haha, really good, really really good. I'm needed to do something, but i forgot what was it..... I just know I'm hungry right now! *poofs

iamanidiottocopyandpastejusttoreadthis,hahaha,missu!




Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis