It's been a year! I've been in church for a year, and time seemed to pass so fast. Looking back at my old posts, I've grown ALOT, but definitely the journey hasn't ended! A long walk with Him, I can't wait to see what I'm like in the future. Wonderful.I got delivered last Saturday! It was sure a great experience. SET FREE! God didn't give us the spirit of fear, so, GONE. I wanna be a bold person for Christ, no more excuses, no more second thoughts, JUST DO IT. Weixiong received salvation that very day too. Just awesome. More to come! Revival!
Haha, do you love working under pressure? I do. I can't seem to study well when examinations are like 2 months away, but I am very focused if it's 2 days away. Haha, but I really must push myself for now, projects can't be completed in two days time. Given the choice to choose which to specialise in, Business, Marketing or Logistics, in my mind right now would be marketing. I love economics, I love presentations, but there are stuff I wanna study too in the other diplomas. Like human resource management, which is in logistics, and accounts in business. Gotta seek my dad for this, haha, he went through everything. I really respect him. He dropped out from school, didn't even complete O levels, to work, support the family because no money for education. With a mere few hundred dollars a month as a clerk, he managed to pull through. Worked his way up, there was no school for him, only books from the libraries and by experience. Haha. Blessed, he was promoted and shifted over to Singapore branch. If only I had his determination. Haha. I'm so motivated each time I think about him, but i'll work towards university. Yep. My Dad is so sweet, haha, talking over dinner today about how he courted my Mum. He used to walk from his hometown to hers cus there were no public transport, just to date or see her, and the walk is more than 5km, and you know Malaysia the lightings on the road are screwed. Imagine you gotta walk in the dark, for 40mins? WOw. Nowonder I so sweet at times, runs in the genes. Hahaha jk. Well, my great dad.
Festival of praise and church's 17th anniversary is this weekend. I'm gonna get so busy, haha, hope my parents don't scold! Shall be guai for the next few days. xD time to sleep