Hello! No Ripping !

2006-07-23 '
Service yesterday was just incredible. Sermon was on marriage building, and talked about Christian marriages. Makes me wanna get married so soon. Haha jk, have a long way to go. Weixiong came for service, I'm sure he enjoyed himself. Muahaha, WEE =P Anyway, we headed down to Eastcoast Park to celebrate Siqi's belated birthday. Lots of food, but we shy so didn't eat much! Thanks Siqi for being a great host! We had tons and tons of fun with the games. As it was getting late slowly people left for home. It was then time to ROLLER BLADE! Haha. It was my first time, and by the grace of God I roughly know how to roller blade, and only fell once! =D Tire out, and went to the beach to LIE down. Although it was a little dirty, but felt so comfortable. Breeze, sound of the waves and the vast sky. God is a wonderful creator indeed.

Around 6, we left the place for Bedok and had breakfast, then went home. Great time spent together, but we were dead tired by then. Weixiong and I took 17 home, slept throughout, we were arguing who should stay awake and make sure we didn't missed the stop. Haha! Funny. In the end we set alarm. Reached home about 8, and got three hours of sleep, then had to prepare to go out with my family for lunch. We had thai food, it's not bad, but a little small in servings. Lerk thai at whitesands! My brother shared his experiences of wad he had in the NS camp. Haha. He said that there was this one guy from hongkong and didn't know how to march, he said he march like driving lorry. Hahaha. Had great time with family. Then we went shopping! I bought a new pair of shoes. The old pair one had hole in it. Haha.

Got another couple of hours of sleep when I got home. Great! I've finally started the ball rolling to finish up projects. Haha, so far Principles of management settled, left with Economics and Communication skills. Econs!! Without any briefing given, expect us to come out with a project. Ridiculous. But it's alright, we'll do up something good. Haha. There's an account test this coming Tuesday, 7-8pm, strange timing haha. I must not be over confident! Shall go prepare for it now.

myheartbelongstoyou



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis