Hello! No Ripping !

2006-07-13 '
Wowww, it's been a week since I last updated. Don't even know where I stopped, but well update up whatever I can, shall start with today. Woke up very early this morning, BSG peeps organized an interclass captain ball competition and our match was at 9am. We did awesome, but still we lost, score of 3-5. It was really teamwork that allowed the other team to beat us. Haha. Great fun, after that we went for soccer. I felt real tired after that hetic morning and we went to class all sweaty and sticky. I was caught sleeping! Wasn't on purpose though =/ After class, headed down to library for touchup on projects and then around 3 I went to buy Leo's present. Went to Bugis, had a wonderfuuuull time. Yeah.

My brother has gone for NS, so his computer belongs to me officially on weekdays! Haha, LCD monitor, 9point speakers, what more can I ask? Oh yeah, I'm totally blessed this week. Haha. Few days ago, I was left with totally nothing in my wallet. No cash. Before I left for school I asked God, how to pull through this day without a single cent? Haha, I kept trusting that a miracle would happen. And it did! Just before I opened the gate, my mum checked my wallet and placed about 11 bucks in it. Awwwww, haha. PTL. He's so nice to me. Anyway I will update more next time. Im tired! Heading off to bed soon

because i love you



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis