The 5 Love Languages
My primary love language is probably
Quality Time
with a secondary love language being
Acts of Service.
Complete set of results
| Quality Time: | | 9 |
| Acts of Service: | | 7 |
| Words of Affirmation: | | 6 |
| Physical Touch: | | 5 |
| Receiving Gifts: | | 3 |
Take the quiz
Study week, not so fun afterall. Haha, I've been studying and studying and studying and studying, but fortunately had a break on Tuesday. Meant to be a study outing, but we played in the end, haha. I'm now studying Computer Skills Application, and it's killing me. I'm roughly done with management and economics already. Accounts, will only study on the day before examination. After next week, I'll be freeeee! Haha. Time flies, it's been 6-7months together with 1B04. It's pretty sad, each time we're getting settled down, we're asked to move on. Primary school was the MAX-IMUM gang, haha, all of us were track & field freaks. Secondary school was the soccer buddies gang, I really missed those days when we played soccer rain or shine. Now in poly, it's the pool gang! Haha. Well, that's life, gotta keep moving on. But yeah, we got another semester together, so let's enjoy!! Muahaha.
Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made;We will rejoice and be glad in it.