Hello! No Ripping !

2006-08-20 '
Coursework grades
Principles of Management - A
Business Accountings - A
Microeconomics - B+
Computer Skills Application - B+
Communication Skills - C+

Target for final term
Principles of Management - A
Business Accountings - A
Microeconomics - A
Computer Skills Application - A
Communication Skills - B-
GPA : 3.80

Hahaha, high target ey? But YEP! That's what I'm aiming for. I'm disappointed with Communication Skills, but the teacher, Mrs VIRGINIA Cheng, is extremely strict on the marking, but, whatever. I gotta aim A for the rest of my subjects :)

Past two days has been amazing, service with Dr A.R. Bernard really impacted me. Okay, I admit some parts of the sermon I was staring blank, because I couldn't catch. But when I catch just couple sentences, it's really so impacting. I want to be a person of influence in the society I am placed in, and that's definitely the economics society. Ohhhh, I can't wait for my future! Great things to be achieved!

School break this week! NO SCHOOL! Well, not time for enjoyment of course, haha. I gotta study, and will definitely meet up some of my classmates to teach them and revise at the same time. I didn't really follow my timetable actually, I studied the easy one first. Haha. Computer skills, I don't know how to start, ughh.

Well anyway, I'm off! :D



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis