Econs, was simple as anything, but still I made a silly mistake. Haha, 5 marks question and some MCQs which I read wrongly. How could I write, 120 divide by 10 = 6? Noob. But oh well, still an A I guess, because the rest were so easy I laughed my way through the paper! Jk. Well, so fortunate, last paper tomorrow and it's accounts. I'm not preparing much for it, so it's slacking time! Will be getting results on the 14th of September through SMS. Don't know how it works, but it looks cool.
I'm gonna look for work during my loooong holidays. About 7 weeks yeah, can earn some money to spend. Many things I would to buy, but not sure if it is useful. Ipod nano, Haircut, Highlight my hair, More clothes... and definitely more food. I'm craving for pizza and sushi now. Mmmm.. Tomorrow Max is performing for the teacher's day concert. I so don't wanna miss it, but crap, I have paper at 9.30am, unless I'm able to finish the paper in 30mins. Haha. Impossible.
I've decided, O levels is coming and I will help Leonard in his accounts. Haha. He got an F9 for his previous test, I try to help him. Will post his prelim results soon. Muahaha. If he obtain A1 he'll be bringing me to a restaurant for a treat.
With God, nothing is impossible.