Hello! No Ripping !

2006-08-13 '
Great! I have finally started saving money. Receiving $50 each week, $10 will automatically go into the piggy bank. Haha. Saving for.... thy shall not name. Envy my brother, he's certainly good at saving up his money. Each time we receive dividend from the shares my father had used our money to invest in, he never takes a single cent. Shame on me, but I always take a hundred or so. Haha. But I bless many ppl okay! =P But yeah, shall not be tempted to use the money in the piggy bank, oh I just pray... Haha

I am most probably gonna work during the holidays, that is, if I can find a job. I missed working in NTUC as a F&N merchandiser, though it was just 14 days, I learnt ALOT. Yeah, one of them is never speak bad of your boss, he has stealth movement, so you'll never know when he pops out. Haha! But anyway, it's really nice to receive praises from the customers. Work will seem so much meaningful. Haha. There was this one guy who looked clumsy carrying all the items in his hands, so I walked out and got him a basket. He thanked me profusely. Yeah. Serving is a privilege, going that extra mile to have satisfied customers is shiook. I'm so looking forward to the holidays. Gonna have two chalets!!

Study week is next week! I must really have the discipline to follow my time table. Haha. Just few topics a day. I want 4 As at least! Nothing is impossible with God :) HEHE.



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis