Hello! No Ripping !

2006-08-05 '
What a wonderful week spent. Haha. Best of all times is with my classmates. Thursday we played basketball and a little netball. Not everyone played though, but it was great to have fun together. I suck at basketball :P It's kinda sad to think about it, when we only have like 7-8 months left together. New semester comes, new faces again. But O' well. We shall just enjoy each other presence for now. Haha. Next week we're gonna play squash! Gotta study for exam first though, summative test coming up this tuesday and its weightage is 35% of the coursework! NO slacking, especially that lazy pig! Haha jk. Had management lecture this week, and almost everything is taught already. Next week will be online lecture. Then 2 weeks later will be examinations :/ Time passes soooooo fast.

Economics project was completed just this morning before our Q&A session was conducted. Haha. I can say we did pretty well, teacher was satisfied with our answers, profile, everything. Just great. Final project is COMMUNICATION SKILLS. Argh. I would rather have presentations than to do some report writing. Haha, but anyway leeping has done ALOT for our group already. I feel guilty. Haha.

Parents are back from genting. Showed me some pictures of they food they had there. One lobster 300RM? They sure know how to enjoy life. Haha. Well, shall do some random blogging. Blog whatever that comes to my mind! Yeah, brother will be back tomorrow from NS. Gonna be fun hearing his stories once again, but this week gonna be so packed I don't think I will be seeing him at all either.. Sheesh.

If you love someone, you will do by his or her biddings. Eg, Boy loves girl. Girl tells boy not to say vulgar, Boy stops saying vulgar. Another example, boy/girl admire idol, boy/girl try to have characteristics that the idol have. Wow. So, if we love God, we SHOULD do everything that God tell us to do, by reading His word we will know. And being like Him, forgive and FORGET. Yes, but of course, we are not perfect people. Haha.

I just wish I could get the whole class to come on Sunday, to know about God's love. Well, there are no HIGH LEVEL committment in churchs, seriously. It's because I feel the LOVE, that's why I go to church. And, It is not a MUST that you have to bring people to church, it's just the love that I experienced I want to share, not because I will get comission or anything, hor. Haha.

Yeah, now my mind wants to talk about a debate. Okay visualise this situation, it is a Friday afternoon, muslims have parked their cars by the side of the road for their prayers... And a lonnnng stretch of cars and even the bus stop is blocked. Buses cannot enter, they have to stop in the middle of the road. So... What I saw the other day when I was heading for school, was this guy, complaining non stop, and taking photographs of cars who parked near the bus stop. Haha, his point of view was that "there could be old people waiting here and they have to walk to the middle of the road to board the bus, isn't that dangerous? I must tell the press about this!" and the other guy replied "how long can our prayers take? it is only this day this time, not like it's everyday!" I wonder who's in the right? Well, this tells us something, you can't keep everyone satisfied. It is not impossible, but difficult. All it takes here, is just a little sacrifice from each other, and allllll will be fine.

Seriously, am I blogging crap? Haha. Well, it's pretty fun because I do not have to hit the backspace. Let's see.. oh yeah! Have I mentioned before? Parents are gonna reward me $200 for every A or distinction I score for each module. Sweet. Econs, principles of management, accounts confident of scoring As. As for computer skills, I'm aiming for an A, but i'll be satisfied with a B+. I just hate computer sooooo much, even though I've been addicted to it since 5 years old. Haha. Just can't get the facts into my head. So yep, the 3 subjects.... plus computer skills and comm skills. Just hoping that I can maintain As and Bs throughout my poly life! And NUS will be my next hurdle.

Enough. Haha. nites

you can't have the best of both worlds, because special would mean nothing.



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis