Hello! No Ripping !

2006-08-29 '
Yeah! Second paper down. CSA, the most undesireable subject. It took PAINS for me to study the subject. I was sneezing away non-stop the night before and couldn't study at all. Could have probably sneezed my lungs out, lol, so I headed to bed. Decided that I will wake up at 6 to study, but I was constantly awoken by MSN nudgings and sounds. Haha, but anyway, managed to woke up and study. All that I studied came out for the examinations! Thank God! And.. thanks idiot for helping me take down the revision lecture notes [cuz I was too lazy to attend]. Owe you one :) Tomorrow's paper is microeconomics. It's pretty easy to me, probably it's because I have interest in it. Yeah, all the best guys.

Praises to You!



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis