YO! I had an awesome day! Didn't start off the morning really well though, couldn't get good sleep. GUESS WHAT? I dreamt about myself taking the examination, and in that dream I didn't have enough time to finish up my paper. SO gan chiong, but well, I woke up to pee. Haha. I had communication skills paper today, I lost my book so couldn't study much, but God never fail to help me. I got books from my dad related to communication skills, so studied a little. Ya. Guess what during the paper? It was 11am, paper is 1hour 30mins, and we were given 10mins reading time. BUT I forgot, so I thought it ended at 1230pm. I rushed through the paper like crazy, when it came to 1229pm I was biting my necklace and writing, and finally, FINISHED on time! There was just so much to do, you can't even imagine. 7 pages full of words. Then clock hit 1230pm, I was so relieved, then teacher announced "You have exactly 10mins left." I was like ............................
After test, we went to prata shop! I was really hungry. Haha, our orders were awesome. "Uncle 2 kosong, uncle 3kosong, uncle 4 kosong, uncle 5 kosong, uncle 2kosong 1egg" and the list went on. I think they very happy to have us. Haha. We broke their cup once, but never charge us. Glad they didn't, but their service abit slow. Yep! Then we went for accounts lecture. I couldn't resist playing DotA, had the laptop right infront of me. But in the end I had to leave to meet for fellowship.
Elise, Leonard, Edmond, Joshua and Xiuyuan. All were late, but we still had a great fellowship. We watched CLICK! It is an a-w-e-s-o-m-e-w-o-n-d-e-r-f-u-l-n-o-t-t-o-b-e-m-i-s-s-e-d show. Haha. This show is about a guy who has a remote control and can fast forward, pause, whatever he wants with it. So yeah, he fast forwarded all his problems, quarrels, work and all. But it's true, sometimes we really want to do that, but without these problems, we will never grow. Anyway, before the guy knows it, the remote is programming him, rather than the other way around. And try as he might, he can't stop the device from deciding which events of his life he'll experience and which ones he'll miss. Then his life was fast forwarded till he was old. He missed out how his kids grew up, he even divorced his wife, and his dad passed away..... all the things. But when he realised it was just a dream, only then does he begin to truly appreciate and embrace his life - the good, the bad and the ugly. Though the end was a little sad, throughout the whole show there was extreme humour, and a little tiko. Haha. Laughed like crazy, I'm stress free!!!!!! Not to be missed show. MUST WATCH
I'm going cellgroup tomorrow with weixiong!!!!! So happy, finally don't have to go for make up. HAHA. Gonna be such a wonderful great day tmr. HAPPY BDAY SINGAPORE