Hello! No Ripping !

2006-09-13 '
Accounts - A
Microeconomics - A
Computer Skills - B+
Management - B
Communication Skills - C+
GPA : 3.4

Sucky grades, for me. Haha. But well, I'm still happy with it, cos I got my reward from parents already. $400! I can see many jealous faces, muahaha! I've found a job at International Plaza, pays $5.50 an hour, 5 days work, 9am to 6pm everyday dependin if have OT. All I have to do is office work I guess, and there's even a computer for me. Really shiok. Can't wait to start.

Yesterday was a wonderful, joyous occasion. Haha. We celebrated Jason's and Jiahui's birthday. Went out with the guys to Singapore Shopping Centre for a pool session. It's been a long long time since we last played together. Had lotsa fun. Daryl got his braces, haha. My teeth formation look pretty shiddy right now, didn't bother to wear the retainers. Haha. Well, girls came about 3. We headed over to Plaza Sing for a walk, then to Marina Bay for dinner. Food was okay, but celebration and chat was fun. Yeah. Jason totally loved his present, haha. Glad he likes it! =) Now he can buy booze... and 4D. Hahaha jk!

Well, fun! Looking forward to the chalets coming up. Soccer buddies one are cancelled, was told because worm didn't wanna go. Then bookings are full already. Haha. Met them up for soccer some time last week. It was great to see them. Haha, still as fun as ever. Stop here.

`i'm here for you, always`



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis