Exams are over! Hallelujah! Haha. Spending the whole of last week mugging, it was really crazy. My study hours could have hit 60 I guess. Haha, but the feeling is so good. No regrets, all the efforts I have put in resulted in a smooth sailing examination! A BIG load off my mind. In the bible, Ecclesiastes 7:8, it says 'The
end of a thing is
better than its beginning; The patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.' How you start, determines how well you end. So by starting off well, I bet I wouldn't have a single problem for the semesters coming ahead! Yahoooo~
I'm crazy over McFly now. Been listening to their songs repeatedly, and still not bored of it! Well, probably the influence of my classmates. Haha. Holidays has begun, and its gonna be for 7 weeks. Wow! Not even sure what I'm gonna do. I seriously need a job, but not a 6-day work week kinda job. I don't wanna miss out on church! :S Hoping for the best
I'm lost.. God, You decide.