Hello! No Ripping !

2006-10-27 '
First week of school has ended! Haha, flew by pretty fast. Maybe it's because first week there aren't tutorials. Haha, well. Monday, had short business accounts lecture from 9 to 11. It was more like a recap, cuz I've learnt it before. Bank reconciliation is pretty confusing though. Haha. Then after lecture, some went to appeal for a change in CDS. I'm happy with mine, especially the 1hour tutorial a week schedule. Haha. Yep. After that point zero headed down to Plaza Singapura. Haha, we caught a movie at Cathay. Death note! Pretty cool show, but except the god of death in the show wasn't scary at all. Haha. I have watched 5 movies within the past 1,1/2 month. Haha. Spending too much ey?! Haha. But it's alright. After movie we walked around, then headed down to Geylang! Haha. Walked for a quite a distance before we sat down to eat. The food there was pretty good. Haha. Yeah. Then we decided to take a walk around Geylang. Our tour guide Jiahui and assistant tourguide Jazreel. Hahaha! Kidding. But well, we did saw many many many many..... Then it was late, headed home! Haha.

Tuesday, Hari Raya, public holiday. Practically slacked through the day, but amazingly I did the tutorial work on business accountings that afternoon. Haha. Night time went to fetch my dearest from work. Her last day at work! Crappy to receive no extra pay, usually you'll be paid double working on a public holiday. Haha. Picked her up, went for supper. Yeah.

Wednesday, couldnt wake up for Japanese lecture or Psycology lecture. Though I'm not in any of the CDS, just wanted to try out, so that I might take it the next term. Haha, but anyway, went for normal lectures. Marketing fundamentals, Business statistics and macroeconomics. Haha. Macroeconomics is interesting! I enjoy studying it, but some do not catch it so easily. Probably it's my interest. Some would kill me reading this. Haha, but OH well.

Thursday, supposedly there is school. But first week of school there's no tutorial. SO, no school! Spent the day out with idiot idiot idiot. We couldn't think of anywhere to go. A place where we could just spend time together. Haha, maybe next time I'll come up with a place where couples can go to. I can't wait for first tutorial of Entrepreneurship! But anyway back on track, haha. We decided to check out the new shopping centre, Vivocity. It was huge? Pretty huge. We got lost, keep walking to habourfront centre. Haha. Walked in circles, yeah, but the place was nice. Third floor had an open area, a pool over there. Haha. It'll be nice once all the shops are up and everything in order. Yeah, but had fun with her. We went to check out the cable cars, at first we saw $59.90 so we didn't try out. Haha. I find it pretty cute, both of us have poor eye sight and neither of us wants to wear specs. Haha! Well, say we're vain?! =x But anyway after searching through the internet, found it was only $15 per tix. Maybay next time! Then it was late, we headed home. Took the train from habour front to sengkang then bus 27 from there. Haha, was too lazy to get off at outram. Hee, a wonderful day out with her.

Friday, today! Slacked, lazed around like never before. Then went out in the afternoon for cellgroup. Pretty short message but it was good. Haha, brother ian's dad is sick. Aww. He'll heal soon. Yep, that's one week update! Haha, I'm gonna study a little.

I'll never know what the future brings.
but I know you're here with me now.
i will never let you go, not for any reason.
you are so dear to me
I LOVE you =D



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis