Hello! Haha, using my Dad's laptop to blog. Past few days has been real hetic for me. Let's start with Friday. I reported late for work because my boss was on leave. Haha. It was my last day at work, and I had done most of the work the previous day already, BUT, little did I expect them to give me tons of workload on the last day. Haha, the woman called(not my boss), and gave me a list of 400 letters to print out and send. My usual pace is only 160 letters a day. I thought I could knock off early, my mood was ruined then. Haha, but a miracle did happened, when I was printing my 200th letter, the printer ran out of ink, the photostap machine ran out of carbon. WOO! I packed and got out of office. Haha. Then I rushed down for cellgroup, after that we had a fellowship of basketball and soccer. My back was aching, haven't exercised in a long time!
Okay, then came Sat. Woke up very early, went down to meet my old time soccer buddies. Haha, it has been very long since I last met them, *apologise* Haha. Well, had some great fun, played for like 3-4 hours. THEN, when I was resting, someone kicked the ball towards me while I was smsing, phone dropped and passed away. I used the phone's warranty twice already, then they told me no more of repairs allowed. Well, didn't bother much because the phone was pretty old already. I left them because had to head down to expo. I told my parents about my phone and guess what?! They're gonna get me a new phone. Haha. Have been browsing through websites and newspapers to see which phone I like. Hoho. Well anyway, quickly rushed out to meet my dearest at Expo. She's working as a part time sales promoter for couple a days. Haha. Met up for lunch. Guessed she was freezing inside the hall, her hands were icy. Haha, ate and she went back to work. Headed off for bible study, had the quiz, then service, then fellowship. Fellowship was fun, haha. We saw some figures in the dark that scared the crap outta us. Haha, but well, it was a person. Haha. After fellowship, went to pick her up and went off for supper. Haha. YES, and when I got home that night, I saw a frigging 19inch monitor on my desk. Haha, was so excited. My dad revamped my whole computer, and now its much much much faster. Couldn't stop thanking him, haha. He sure knows how to motivate me. Yeahh.
Sunday, today. Rested the whole day. My body aches from all the soccer and basketball. I move like an old man right now. Haha. Went out dinner with my family in the evening at soup restaurant. The food there is pretty good, but a little pricy. Haha. Yeah, then we went to shop for next morning breakfast. Okay, here comes the main reason why I posted this entry. The shop at TM basement which sells Paus and Siewmai shop, is a real cheat. Haha. I forgot what's the name of the shop, but take the escalator down, the first shop on the left, opposite Famous Amos. Yeah, why do I say that? Haha. My dad predicted the cashier would 'accidentally' key in an extra of 2 Paus, true enough it happened. After purchasing all the buns, the cashier told my Mum $7.40. My mum said she wanted to check the bills, then the cashier pretended to look and said 'Ops $1.40 lesser.' Haha. I so wanted to go over and slap her. Out of 3 occassions it happened 3 times. So cheap. I don't know probably a China woman or a malaysian chinese. It really pisses people off to see this people get away cheating others who do not check their receipts. I wonder if there is anything I can do about this? Hmm.. well anyway, moral of the story is to check your purchases. Yep. Sheesh.
Anyway, school is reopening tomorrow! First lecture of the week , business accountings. Pretty boring, but well, I wanna see my classmates, and her of course. Wee!
Idiot,
I love..... myself!
And you! Haha. Loads.