Hello! No Ripping !

2006-10-18 '
I love work when autonomy is given. Haha, autonomous work means that you are allowed to do anything you wish, as long as you complete the work given. For the first two weeks of work, I completed a set of 100 letters a day, knocking off at 6pm each day. From the third week onwards, I requested for a quota, I could knock off as soon as I finish the work. Haha, boss allowed it and gave increasing workload each day if I knocked off early the previous day. I got off from work at 1pm on Friday, but still get paid till 6pm. Awesome. Today I sent a total of 160 letters and knocked off at 2! Haha. Two more days at work, I'm gonna buy my boss some chocolates. Yeah.

Oh and did I mention, I could take off at any day I like, as long with 6hours notice! Haha. I sound so slack, eat snake. But well, I took off on Tuesday. Haha, went out with idiot!! Whole day out, shopping spree over at Bugis. Bought a couple of tshirts, so did she, haha. Spent a total of $71 on just clothes, saw so many I like, but my mum is gonna nag at me if I bought them all. Haha. But I always can shoot her back, haha, in my house there's two shoe rack, one bigger and another smaller. And guess what? The smaller one contains all the shoes that belong to my dad, brother and I. The bigger rack is all hers. How many pairs?! I don't know, more than 20. Haha.

But anyway, back to our date, we walked around Bugis junction and when it was time we headed down to Marina square. Had some great fun at the arcade, then we went to catch a movie, 'Stay Alive.' The show was great, filled with suspense, though the sound effects were a little loud at times. Haha. It was about a couple of guys who found this game, and played it. They have to stay alive in the game, however they die in it, they will die in real life in the same exact way. Haha, pretty creepy if such things exist. Great show overall. Movie ended, walked around to look for chocolates. Haha, then we went for dinner at NewYork Newyork! She wanted to check it out since a month ago, haha, so treated her to dinner. Reasonable price, considering it's location. Yep, then we walked around and headed home. Enjoyed myself! =D

I'm missing you badly. School's reopening next week
Woohoo!



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis