Hello! No Ripping !

2006-10-01 '
It's a Sunday afternoon, and I can say it has been a real wonderful week for me! Let's start with Tuesday. At workplace, while doing my work someone realised the printer was running low on ink. I was too hardworking and the boss told me to stop printing for the moment, so that the rest could do their important printings. Hahaha. My slow pace working is considered fast, I slacked through my job, using MSN, blogging, playing checkers, pool, still considered fast. Amazing. Yep, so took a half day off since I had nothing to do in office, and went to accompany my dearest at her workplace. She has to stand throughout her 12-hour shift and only allowed like 30mins break. Tsk tsk tsk, how can right?! Labour abuse. Haha. Well, had fun watching her work anyway.

Wednesday was our class chalet! Not exactly class, but those who were much closer to one another, 1B04.0, 13 of us! We checked-in in the afternoon at Aranda chalet and to my surprise it was a pretty huge chalet. Took tons of photos, then we sat down and played some card games. We sure did have some crazy laughters! Hahaha. Reaching late afternoon, guys went out to play pool and arcade. It's been a long time since we played pool. Haha. And I still remembered, pool was the guy's first outing together at Pavillion. Still remembered Jason was a noob, totally didn't know how to play. Now he's good at it. Haha, fast learner. Yeah, so after that went back to chalet, had fried rice and we all went out for a movie. "John Tucker Must Die." The show was alright, best thing is I got to watch it with her. Second movie we watched together already, and I'm still wondering why she's keeping my movie ticket! Haha. Idiot. Then we went back chalet, watched Final Destination 3. Seriously, I think it was more like a movie marathon kinda chalet. Haha. Then some drank, and we all watched soccer together. Many fell asleep, but idiot couldn't get to sleep I guess. So we watched Lake House together on FY's laptop. Haha. Hard to understand, but it was a little lo-man-tic. Haha. Then it was like 6 plus, we and few others went to the beach hoping we could get to see sun rise, but didn't get much of it, but instead just sun RAYS! Haha, cuz the sun rose from behind instead of infront of us. Went back to chalet to catch some sleep after that.

Next morning got woken up by Daryl and Minhan. They jumped on our beds, singing McFly songs. Felt like kicking them off the bed at that moment, lol, but nahh! Hahaha. We slacked and watched half of "13 Ghosts" then went out arcade again. We had no food till late afternoon, KFC. I was really starving by then, stomach making sound. Haha. Play play play, then went back chalet, some went to get tidbits at whitesands. I went back to catch a nap :X Couldn't resist the bed. When all was back together, Fongyung started the fire and we started BBQing! Screw the first few chicken wings and hotdogs, they were totally black. Haha, but after awhile we got the hang of it. Soon after we had our first shots of Vodka. It totally burnt my ulcer, I didn't know it would. Haha, went back to BBQing the food. Soon almost everyone went a little high after second drinks. Everyone spoke without holding their words back. Haha. Bad bad. I was told I was spouting nonsense, but seriously, I didn't think I was. Haha. I was 101% fully aware of what I'm doing, but anyway, sorry to have made you worry. But yeah we've talked over it, so yeah. Love you!

I got a hold of myself and stayed sober to helped clear the mess we made at the tables and to BBQ all the food. Minhan and I were the chefs! Haha. But I don't know who was the one who took the tongs that was used for charcoal and used it for the food. Well, no food poisoning so nevermind :X Yeah, after that we sat down around the table and chatted. Benjamin turned really red that night. Haha. I couldn't believe that he wanted more & more drinks. Sec 1 - 4 he was a good boy, now he is no longer one. Dyed his hair, wishes to pierce ear, wants alcohol. Horrible! Haha jk. Well, we had fun talking about the first impressions we had on each other. Some mistaken me for a 'chao-ahbeng', that's why I say, take a look at my friendster profile. Haha. But yeah, had real fun. All got tired, except for Daryl and Minhan. Sang songs throughout. They were drunk. Haha. My dearest and I went out for a walk, and talked talked.

Pastor preached that there was 5 different levels of communication, and I really can say we are on the fifth level, with total, truthful open communication. I cannot expect more of you, you are wonderful, always wanting to find out of how I feel, and telling me about yourself. I'll do the same too idiot. Hee. Yeah, went back an hour later and surpised, all were hyperly awake. Haha. It must have been the two drunkard's works that made them awake. We watched Date Movie, but I was already dead tired, didn't found it funny at all. So fell asleep, then lasted for like an hour or so, but slept again. Pig? Nahhhhhhh. Haha.


the crazy guys


jason minhan ben(look how red he is) peiwen


the mc fly guys who woke me up


the girls!


1b04.0


us


guys again


girls again


sweet

Woke up next morning, time to go home already. We had Macdonals for breakfast and off we went. The three days two nights passed really fast, there was so much things to do that we didn't. Going roller blading / cycling, KTV, swimming. Haha. But all in all, had great fun. I have never enjoyed chalet, it used to be the first day BBQ, and when coming midnight, all will be leaving. But this one, all stayed, through the two nights, really awesome fun we had together. Haha. I went home for some sleep and chiong-ed out for cellgroup in the afternoon.

Have not attended cellgroup for two weeks already, and this time I came back I felt the love in E243 grew stronger. Nobody was left out. Cellgroup message was good. After that we went for basketball / soccer fellowship. I played soccer, barefooted, and am now suffering from the effects. HUGE blister, and I can't walk properly without having socks on. Haha. Yeahh it was great anyway. Went back, had a sleep of TWELVE hours! Soooooooooo nice lah.

With all due respect

Dum dee dum, it's a long post. Took like 2hours to type out everything! I'm a person who writes in details, hahaha, so... too bad. Haha. I'm starting work tomorrow again. Boss is on leave for a week, so I think i'll be doing some big time slacking! Haha. I'm off.

shed a tear for me, i'll try a million ways to make you smile.



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis