




Practice what you preach
It is so easy know the difference between the right and wrong but sometimes you do not do the right thing. It is so easy to encourage someone when someone is feeling low, but so difficult to encourage yourself when you are down. Well, there's one thing I'm sure of myself that is I really know the importance of saving, but the only problem is I never do it. Action sure speaks louder than words. Haha.
Received your pocket money happily at the start of the week, and few days later its has all disappeared. Haha. I hate it whenever I am left with very little money by mid of the week, and I don't even know what I have spent on. I'm sure many of you guys experience this situation. Haha, I have came up with few solutions to help resolve this, but it never cured my spendthrift habit.
I will always end up borrowing or withdrawing money. Haha, terrible. I did a little research by looking up books on savings, and most of it talk about budgeting, or in simple terms planned spending. I notice my Dad does it too, he takes note of every single inflow and outflow of cash. I don't know how am I going to do it but I'm gonna try for the month of November. I don't want to see a drainage of $700 in my bank account without knowing what I spent most on. Haha. I'm not sure if I am able to upload the excel file, but I'll try. It will be cool to be able to encourage others out there who always 'wonder where their money had gone' to save up! Yep. I just know and know that saving is so important, and it should be cultivated from young. I am a spendthrift, and I must kill that bad habit. Haha.
Well enough of money talk. I always wonder about a lotta things on my walk home or on my trip to school. Haha. Had a wonderful weekend, but extremely tiring one. Saturday was real hetic. We just found out about our make-up lecture, when we have planned to play soccer on that day already. So no choice, good boys, Eugene, his friends and I went for lecture at 9am. The lecturer was funny and interesting, so it all ended real quick. We rushed off to the soccer court, played couple a games with my soccer buddies. We played terrible that day, but I still had fun. Haha. I had lunch with them, and some good catching up was done. After that I rushed home and out I went again for service. As per normal, but a noticeable number of people are now serving in a ministry! Haha. So cool to see them as ushers. Well, yeah after that fellowship then I went with Hongkai to Tampines Macdonals to have supper. I am amazed at how skinny he is, and the amount of food he consumes. His metabolism rate is definitely much higher than mine. Haha, he told me once he had 3 big macs in single meal. That's nuts, haha. I take at least 20 mins to finish one. Well, lol. Spent a little time with him, then after that went to meet my dearest xiuqing. Haha. Had a good chat before we headed home. =D
Reached home very late, was already dead tired by then. I had very little sleep, the next day I went off to Sentosa with dearest and her friends. I really had a great time there. We did games, swimming, sun tanning and couple other stuff. We had dinner at Pastamania at Vivocity, or was it habour front centre? I don't know, street idiot. Haha. Well, yeah, really had a wonderful day. I slept slept slept like a log when my head touched the pillow that night when I reached home
I skipped the first lecture of the week, which was business accountings. I couldn't wake up. Haha, but I have understood that topic already so don't have to worry. Woohoo, then went for business statistics at 11am. Nothing unusual happened. Then had lunch, and went for accounts tutorial at 2pm. The new teacher is way way much better than the one that taught us in the previous semester. She explains thoroughly, specifically and have humor. Haha. Well I'm just glad its no longer the old teacher. Yeah, then after tutorial slacked awhile and went to crash into Psychology lecture. It was GREAT! Haha, didn't pay much attention to the details of the lecture because it's not my subject. Just went to accompany my dearest. Well, the lecturer was great. I respect him for being able to control such a big group, maybe he uses psychology to deal with us. Haha. But it was cool, I think I might take it as my CDS next term. Shall see. shall stop here, someone is pushing me to finish up my blog, haha!
the love of my life =D