Hello! No Ripping !

2006-10-10 '
Sup! Haha, wonderful weekend. Saturday, dearest came for service, sermon wasn't suitable for new comers, but well, I'm sure she enjoyed herself. Yeah, then I had the longest sleep that night. Woke up at about 2 the next day. Haha. I yearn for weekends, need to catch up on my sleep, but I have decided tonight I will sleep early! Haha. At least 8hours, if not I'll be eating snake at my office. Sunday, stayed home and slacked through the day.

Then came Monday! Haha. I took off, class went for outing again.. and this time it was to the ZOO! Haha. Initially it was some crazy idea suggested by Daryl, but in the end we put in into plan, wasn't just an outing actually, it was to celebrate Yvonne and Daryl's birthday. Haha. We sure had some great fun together. Watching those monkeys make noises, and everything. Penguins and kangaroos are soooo adorable. Well, the best part of the whole trip was the butterfly zone.. and the baboons. Haha. Gosh, the baboons with those colourful butts, were having... AHEM! Haha. Shall not say. Yeah. Weixiong joined us at night because he had work, then we went to Marina for dinner. Awesome time spent together. Just a short update, need to head to bed soon. Tata!


Zoo outing! picture with an elephant there... haha jk. dearest =D

No worries
Captivated by the way you look tonight
The light is dancing in your eyes, your sweet eyes
It's times like these we’ll never forget
Stayin out to watch the sunset
I'm glad I shared this with you
You set me free
Show me how good my life could be
How could this happen to me?
Yeahh ohh

thanks for the heart shaped cookies
those who didn't know, yes she made it for me!! =x
haha im being idiotic, thanks dearest.
they're sweet, like u! <3



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis