Hello! No Ripping !

2006-10-06 '
thank God its Friday! Haha. Now I know why my Dad always look forward to the weekends. I haven't been getting much sleep, dark rings are pretty obvious, but it's alright! Haha. I go to bed at 1am and wake up at 7am, ahem, 715am, ahem...... 730am. Haha! I don't know how long I snooze in bed, but well, I always leave around 815am then rush to work. Take a nap in the train, neck always hurt if I don't sit at the sides. Yeah, that's my routine during the weekdays.

My parents want to buy me a 27 inch plasma monitor! That monitor can be used for computer, I can watch TV, play X box, whatever. Can't wait for it la. Haha. They also wanna buy me a new phone! I don't know whats the reason but I feel so blessed. Haha.

I took a day off on Wednesday! Went out with my dearest, she sneaked out of work just to spend the day with me. Initially there were some problems at her workplace in parkway, but she decided to ignore them and go out with me, awww :) Haha. Well, it was our first month together anyway. Headed over to dohby gout, started off the date by catching a movie, "Haunted Apartment." Cinema was cold cold cold cold, felt like I was in a freezer. Haha,but anyway, she was so cute when watchin movie. She used my hand to cover her eyes, then cover already ask me open my fingers let her see abit abit. Haha, very idiot. Once again, she kept my tickets, don't know for what reason. Haha. Shall watch 'Stay Alive' the next round. Well, after the movies we walked to Orchard, went to took photos and window-shopped a little, then she treated me to dinner at Pasta Cafe. The food there was great, but my heart ached a little when she had to pay *guilty*. She also bought me a wallet, a very expensive one *very guilty* , and made me a card which words melted my heart. Haha, I don't know what else to say. I love you! We walked around Orchard, and then headed home. An unforgettable day spent with you, so wonderful.

i trust you.



Me

Joey Soh
19
Temasek Poly(Business-Banking and Finance)
Enjoys sports activities
Love my dear for life


Chatterbox




lOVES
PIGGY!
Non-bitter chocolates
Computer
Studying*
Shopping
Liverpool

Escapes
Benjamin
Chuxuannerrrzz
Denise
Eddee
Edmond
Elise
Eunice
Eric
Huifen
JasmineGan
Jason
Jazreel
Jiahui
Jialing
Jiemin
Joyce
Juby
Kelvin
Qianwei
Reggina
Shenglin
Sherilyn
Sixiu
Stephanie
Tszshan
Vincent
Weiling
Weyzi
Xiuqing
Xubin
Yuhanis